On Saturday, June 1, 2013, the Sexual Assault Crisis Center will present its signature fundraiser “Shall We Dance?” at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel.
“Shall We Dance?” is an uplifting and entertaining event that increases awareness about sexual assault while helping us raise the important funds we need to uphold our mission. Event highlights include:
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Program begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Local “stars” strutting their stuff with professional ballroom dancers
- Live and silent auctions
- Professional dance showcases
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres and dessert buffet
- Open dance floor after the program
The funds we raise from “Shall We Dance?” ensure that we can respond to the clients who needs our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In 2010 and 2011, we experienced increases in the number of individuals seeking crisis intervention, counseling, other forms of support, and funding challenges, making this year’s fundraising effort even more crucial.